and Tap to chose what happens.

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi,
I've noticed with Windows 10 that sometimes when inserting a disk, or a Usb Drive, you get the message Tap to chose what happens.
Is there a key command you can use to simulate this command?
Thanks Chris

Andre Fisher

Try Windows key+V, followed by Enter.

On 7/1/17, Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
Hi,
I've noticed with Windows 10 that sometimes when inserting a disk, or a
Usb Drive, you get the message Tap to chose what happens.
Is there a key command you can use to simulate this command?
Thanks Chris

Brian's Mail list account

I always thought this was in effect like opening a context menu. its lazy application design, not to tell people another way of doing things. After all, shortcut keys exist in many menus, thank goodness, or Ribbons would have sent me to the funny farm by now.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-