Code Factory Vocalizer Disappearing

Fantasy Sports <fantasylife@...>

Okay, here is the full error log, I really hope this helps.

I have looked it over and it seems to fail to recognize the dll
and so it reverts to the factory default and saves the new
configuration.

I think a computer programmer might be able to explain how
to fix this :)

INFO - __main__ (16:47:34):
Starting NVDA
INFO - core.main (16:47:34):
Config dir: C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Roaming\nvda
INFO - config.ConfigManager._loadConfig (16:47:34):
INFO - core.main (16:47:34):
NVDA version 2017.1
INFO - core.main (16:47:34):
Using Windows version 6.1.7601 service pack 1 workstation
INFO - core.main (16:47:34):
Using Python version 2.7.13 (v2.7.13:a06454b1afa1, Dec 17 2016, 20:42:59) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]
INFO - core.main (16:47:34):
Using comtypes version 0.6.2
ERROR - external:synthDrivers._cfnvdainterface._initalize (16:47:36):
TTS loading
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\codefactory\synthDrivers\_cfnvdainterface.py", line 324, in _initalize
File "wx\_core.pyo", line 16764, in CallAfter
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_CallAfterId'
ERROR - synthDriverHandler.setSynth (16:47:36):
setSynth
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "synthDriverHandler.pyo", line 86, in setSynth
File "C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\codefactory\synthDrivers\_codefactorytts.py", line 42, in __init__
File "C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\codefactory\synthDrivers\_cfnvdainterface.py", line 268, in initialize
File "C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\codefactory\synthDrivers\_cfnvdainterface.py", line 358, in _initalize
CodeFactoryException: C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\codefactory\File\VocalizerNVDA.DLL is not valid
INFO - synthDrivers.espeak.SynthDriver.__init__ (16:47:36):
Using eSpeak NG version 1.49.1 dev
INFO - synthDriverHandler.setSynth (16:47:36):
Loaded synthDriver espeak
INFO - core.main (16:47:36):
Using wx version 3.0.2.0 msw (classic)
INFO - braille.initialize (16:47:36):
Using liblouis version 3.0.0
INFO - braille.BrailleHandler.setDisplayByName (16:47:36):
Loaded braille display driver noBraille, current display has 0 cells.
INFO - brailleInput.initialize (16:47:36):
Braille input initialized
WARNING - core.main (16:47:36):
Java Access Bridge not available
INFO - _UIAHandler.UIAHandler.MTAThreadFunc (16:47:36):
UIAutomation: IUIAutomation
DEBUGWARNING - inputCore.InputManager.loadLocaleGestureMap (16:47:36):
No locale gesture map for language en
DEBUGWARNING - inputCore.InputManager.loadUserGestureMap (16:47:36):
No user gesture map
DEBUGWARNING - touchHandler.initialize (16:47:36):
Touch only supported on Windows 8 and higher
INFO - core.main (16:47:36):
NVDA initialized
INFO - updateCheck.AutoUpdateChecker._started (16:47:36):
Performing automatic update check
IO - speech.speak (16:47:36):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Taskbar']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:36):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Desktop']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:37):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Speakers: 29%']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:37):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'dialog']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:37):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'slider 29']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:37):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Mixer']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:38):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Page up']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:38):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Position']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:38):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'18']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:38):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'17']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:39):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Page down']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:39):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Desktop']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:40):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Norton Security']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:40):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'NVDA']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:40):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Taskbar']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:40):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'NVDA menu']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Exit x']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Exit']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Donate d']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Donate']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'separator unavailable']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Save configuration s']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Save configuration']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Reset configuration to factory defaults r']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Reset configuration to factory defaults']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Revert to saved configuration r']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Revert to saved configuration']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Configuration profiles... c']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Configuration profiles...']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Help subMenu h']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Help']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Code Factory subMenu o']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Code Factory']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Tools subMenu t']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:42):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Tools']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:43):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'Tools menu']
IO - speech.speak (16:47:44):
Speaking [LangChangeCommand ('en_GB'), u'View log v']