using outlook how do you get to find out how many messages are in a folder using NVDA

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Interesting! I’ve never used that command before! It tells me that I have 60 unread and 40 in normal view. What does that mean?

My usual way to do it is to press the End key alone. This brings me to the last message in the message box. To hear how many there are, I have to listen to the details of the message and its sender , etc., until I finally hear “60 column1”.

When I count the messages, I find that there are indeed 60 messages but only 45 are unread not 60 as reported by NVDA+End! Perhaps I should log this in GitHub?

All the best,

Cearbhall