is it possible to keep the emoticons Always on?

P. Otter

Hello all, every time i have started nvda, i have to put on the emoticons app by pressing incert e.

I’m wondering is it possible it on also when i restart nvda?

Cheers

Paul otter

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

Is this message in another language?

Hello all, every time i have started nvda, i have to put on the emoticons app by pressing incert e.

I’m wondering is it possible it on also when i restart nvda?

Cheers

Paul otter

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

Andre Fisher

Check the emoticons menu in NVDA preferences dialog.

Is this message in another language?

Hello all, every time i have started nvda, i have to put on the emoticons
app by pressing incert e.

I’m wondering is it possible it on also when i restart nvda?

Cheers

Paul otter

Verzonden vanuit Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> voor
Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account

I don't know maybe it interacts with punctuation if its left on. Have you tested this?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Hello all, every time i have started nvda, i have to put on the emoticons app by pressing incert e.
I’m wondering is it possible it on also when i restart nvda?
Cheers
Paul otter

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account

That is odd It reads in English here unless there are two posts and I only have the English one.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Hello all, every time i have started nvda, i have to put on the emoticons app by pressing incert e.

I’m wondering is it possible it on also when i restart nvda?

Cheers

Paul otter

Verzonden vanuit Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> voor Windows 10

Chris

In the nvda preferences > emoticon settings > activation they should be a seting to turn it on at startup

Hello all, every time i have started nvda, i have to put on the emoticons

app by pressing incert e.

I’m wondering is it possible it on also when i restart nvda?

Cheers

Paul otter

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

P. Otter

thanks, I suspect i was sleeping this moment 😀

paul otter

Op 10-7-2017 om 03:01 schreef Andre Fisher:

Check the emoticons menu in NVDA preferences dialog.

Is this message in another language?

Hello all, every time i have started nvda, i have to put on the emoticons
app by pressing incert e.

I’m wondering is it possible it on also when i restart nvda?

Cheers

Paul otter

Verzonden vanuit Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> voor
Windows 10

.

P. Otter

no, it was just as simple as can be, in the settings of the emoticons i was sleeping 😪

paul otter

Op 10-7-2017 om 09:38 schreef Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io:

I don't know maybe it interacts with punctuation if its left on. Have you tested this?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "P. Otter" <pam.otter@...>
Hello all, every time i have started nvda, i have to put on the emoticons app by pressing incert e.
I’m wondering is it possible it on also when i restart nvda?
Cheers
Paul otter

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

.