From: Don H
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 3:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA says Edit box unavailable

Having a issue where I hit the letter e to move to a edit box on a web
page and it says the edit box is unavailable.  However I can hit enter
and still enter a value in the edit box.  So it is saying it is
unavailable but it really is.

This is with the latest version of NVDA on a win 10 system

The problem is observed on the sams club auction site when moving to a
edit box to enter a bid amount.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

hi

it might not be going into focus mode correctly. If i do not hear it when i say go into a edit box like you said i would then just use the nvda key + space bar to make sure. I have mine set to say words like focus mode browse mode so i know which one i am in.

Gene nz