free youtube down loader

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Hay I listened to the pod cast on the free youtube down loader. I was wondering if the program installs any malware or add ware. Pleese let me know before I install it.

If you mean youtube dl it doesn't I have it and the youtube dl-g and it works.

For youtube to mp3 or other dvdvideosoft software thats full of opencandy and other malware.

On 14/07/2017 6:02 a.m., Bobby wrote:
Hay I listened to the pod cast on the free youtube down loader. I was wondering if the program installs any malware or add ware. Pleese let me know before I install it.

Bobby <bvinton@...>

sounds very good.

On 7/13/2017 3:42 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
If you mean youtube dl it doesn't I have it and the youtube dl-g and it works.

For youtube to mp3 or other dvdvideosoft software thats full of opencandy and other malware.

On 14/07/2017 6:02 a.m., Bobby wrote:
Hay I listened to the pod cast on the free youtube down loader. I was wondering if the program installs any malware or add ware. Pleese let me know before I install it.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

hi

if it is the one from off the accessibility central website it is clean i think it is on the nvda tutorials for other programs page. it works well I got the space 1999 shows with it and other stuff.

Gene nz

On 7/14/2017 6:02 AM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I listened to the pod cast on the free youtube down loader. I was wondering if the program installs any malware or add ware. Pleese let me know before I install it.

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Yes that's the one.  I just want to thank you very much for doing the audio totorial.

hi

if it is the one from off the accessibility central website it is clean i think it is on the nvda tutorials for other programs page. it works well I got the space 1999 shows with it and other stuff.

Gene nz

On 7/14/2017 6:02 AM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I listened to the pod cast on the free youtube down loader. I was wondering if the program installs any malware or add ware. Pleese let me know before I install it.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Opencandy can be controlled though, its only an issue if you do not spot it at install time.
I don't think its meant to be a pain but tends to be to us as some of the installers don't work correctly with screenreaders.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-