NVDA 2017.3

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi,
I've checked the website but I haven't seen anything. Is there a release date for NVDA 2017.3.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

hi

if all goes well around the 23rd of August. if bugs etc are found it can be put back a week each time.

They usually have 4 releases a year at around the 23rd of Feb, may, aug, and nov if all goes well.

Gene nz

On 7/19/2017 8:41 AM, Chris Shook wrote:
Hi,
I've checked the website but I haven't seen anything. Is there a release date for NVDA 2017.3.

Kwork

Be patient. It's a bit early yet. Releases don't happen till at least the
middle, towards the end of more bugs are uncovered, of each of the three
month quarters of the years. For instance, this third quarter would be from
July through September. I wouldn't even look for it till at least the middle
of August. We'll get plenty of notice as the public betas are announced
here. After the beta shows up, it's about a week away. If there needs to be
a second beta, then it could be pushed back another week. People should
acquaint themselves more with the release schedule so that the same
questions don't always get asked over and over again by long time members.
Travis

I've checked the website but I haven't seen anything. Is there a
release date for NVDA 2017.3.

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

When it's ready and not a moment before *smile* seriously you don't want a
buggy version so it will be hear.