looking for a good torrent program

Bobby <bvinton@...>

hay I was wondering what blind people use for torrenting. I use to use utorrent butt it is not as accessible as it use to be. Just let me know if you have any ideas

andru fou

Utorrent is as usabl as you are going to get.

You have to make sure the window is set to at least normal, and that
all the sidebars and toolbars are shown.
Also, use object nav when needed and use virtual view to know what
options there are.

The latest version is totally useable.

On 7/21/17, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:
hay I was wondering what blind people use for torrenting. I use to use
utorrent butt it is not as accessible as it use to be. Just let me know
if you have any ideas

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Sounds very good. I will try it out now

On 7/22/2017 12:05 AM, andru fou wrote:
Utorrent is as usabl as you are going to get.

You have to make sure the window is set to at least normal, and that
all the sidebars and toolbars are shown.
Also, use object nav when needed and use virtual view to know what
options there are.

The latest version is totally useable.

On 7/21/17, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:
hay I was wondering what blind people use for torrenting. I use to use
utorrent butt it is not as accessible as it use to be. Just let me know
if you have any ideas

Chris

I still use uTorrent 1.8.4  without any issue still and without all the bloat

hay I was wondering what blind people use for torrenting.  I use to use

utorrent butt it is not as accessible as it use to be. Just let me know

if you have any ideas

Brian's Mail list account

I was finding so many torrent sites banned here and so many of the torrents I could get laced with malware or taking half a lifetime to download that I no longer bother much with torrents. It seems to be inhabited with crooks scammers and copyright breachers most of the time, no I don't want the latest porn video or the rest of the junk...grin.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I still use uTorrent 1.8.4 without any issue still and without all the bloat

hay I was wondering what blind people use for torrenting. I use to use
utorrent butt it is not as accessible as it use to be. Just let me know
if you have any ideas

Joshua Hendrickson

I don't get torrents as much as I used to. I can get so many books
from bard, audible, or bookshare that I just don't need to get
torrents. You are correct that a lot of torrent sites don't work any
more. I still use utorrent and it works fine.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

Stephen

deluge is pretty good, Yes the main screen is not accessible but it has a web interface which is accessible with any browser.
Cheers.