From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] OE Classic is more accessible. Developers test with NVDA.

Below is a blog post on OE Classic and it's accessibility improvements.
While this email client is getting more accessible it still has a ways to go. It runs on Windows 7 and up.

https://blindjournalist.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/oe-classic-is-2-7-is-finally-free-and-more-accessible/

Andre Fisher

More accessible than it was before.

On 7/26/17, Walker, Michael E <michael.e.walker3@boeing.com> wrote:
More accessible than what?

Below is a blog post on OE Classic and it's accessibility improvements.
While this email client is getting more accessible it still has a ways to
go. It runs on Windows 7 and up.

https://blindjournalist.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/oe-classic-is-2-7-is-finally-free-and-more-accessible/

It is more accessible than it was before, silly goose.

Gene

More accessible than very little.

Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:21 AM

More accessible than what?

Below is a blog post on OE Classic and it's accessibility improvements.
While this email client is getting more accessible it still has a ways to go. It runs on Windows 7 and up.

https://blindjournalist.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/oe-classic-is-2-7-is-finally-free-and-more-accessible/

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Does it have identities, like Outlook express? If it does, then fine if not, not interested. I'm fed up with tree based email systems and webmail.

I'm not sure what I'd do when I need to definitely move but I suppose Outlook might be the answer even it its a bit heavy for waht I need.
brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-