test

Don H

Haven't seen any messages from this list of late.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

One coming now.

there were not many this morning here in new zealand to read.

Gene nz

On 7/27/2017 11:24 AM, Don H wrote:
Haven't seen any messages from this list of late.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Well they have been coming. I suspect you might soon get a bounce message. It might be worth going to the web site and checking what your settings actually are there.
I think there have been issues with one of the groups.io servers getting on a black list.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-