Something like Karen's Replicator for windows 8?

Matt Turner

Hi folks.

Subject says it all.

It was a really good program, but it doesn't seem to work in windows 8 anymore.

Robin Frost

Hi,
Did you run as an administrator? Sometimes it makes things comply better. Just a thought.
Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Turner
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 2:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Something like Karen's Replicator for windows 8?

Hi folks.

Subject says it all.

It was a really good program, but it doesn't seem to work in windows 8
anymore.

Matt Turner

Hi, just tried that.

I keep getting this.

Could Not Load Settings
Error: 76 (Path not found)

-----Original Message----- From: Matt Turner
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 2:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi folks.

Subject says it all.

It was a really good program, but it doesn't seem to work in windows 8
anymore.

Robin Frost

Hi,
Awww I'm sorry I thought perhaps that might fix it. Perhaps it's dead after all though I'd read of others using it but perhaps I misunderstood. Good luck finding a replacement.
Robin

Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 2:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi folks.

Subject says it all.

It was a really good program, but it doesn't seem to work in windows 8
anymore.

David Griffith

Replicator is working fine here on Windows 10 Creator’s Update.  I had not problem either with the install or execution and it seems to work just in the same way as it always has. It is a little odd that it is not working on your Windows 8. Could it be that your install version is possibly corrupted?

It might be worth re-downloading.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 7/29/2017 2:33 PM, Robin Frost wrote:

> Hi,

> Did you run as an administrator? Sometimes it makes things comply better.

> Just a thought.

> Robin

> -----Original Message----- From: Matt Turner

> Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 2:13 PM

> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

> Subject: [nvda] Something like Karen's Replicator for windows 8?

> Hi folks.

> Subject says it all.

> It was a really good program, but it doesn't seem to work in windows 8

> anymore.

Gene

It should work.  I don't know what settings need to be used but people are using the program in Windows 10.  It should work in Windows 8 if it works in Windows 10.  I don't use the program and I can't say more than that.  If you aren't using the latest version, perhaps switching to it would help.  I believe it was already suggested to run the program as administrator.

On 7/29/2017 2:33 PM, Robin Frost wrote:
> Hi,
> Did you run as an administrator? Sometimes it makes things comply better.
> Just a thought.
> Robin
>

> -----Original Message----- From: Matt Turner
> Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 2:13 PM
> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
> Subject: [nvda] Something like Karen's Replicator for windows 8?
>
> Hi folks.
>
> Subject says it all.
>
> It was a really good program, but it doesn't seem to work in windows 8
> anymore.

Matt Turner

Hi, got it working.

On 7/29/2017 7:31 PM, Gene wrote:
It should work.  I don't know what settings need to be used but people are using the program in Windows 10.  It should work in Windows 8 if it works in Windows 10.  I don't use the program and I can't say more than that.  If you aren't using the latest version, perhaps switching to it would help.  I believe it was already suggested to run the program as administrator.

On 7/29/2017 2:33 PM, Robin Frost wrote:
> Hi,
> Did you run as an administrator? Sometimes it makes things comply better.
> Just a thought.
> Robin
>

> -----Original Message----- From: Matt Turner
> Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 2:13 PM
> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
> Subject: [nvda] Something like Karen's Replicator for windows 8?
>
> Hi folks.
>
> Subject says it all.
>
> It was a really good program, but it doesn't seem to work in windows 8
> anymore.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Never heard of it.
Brian