accessible VPN on windows?

but don't you have to run open vpn yourself?

On 8/1/2017 2:27 AM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:
i use open vpn
or else you can use tor browser

Robert Kingett 於 1/8/2017 7:55 寫道:
What options do I have if I want an accessible VPN for windows? I am using NVDA.

i use open vpn
or else you can use tor browser

Robert Kingett 於 1/8/2017 7:55 寫道:

What options do I have if I want an accessible VPN for windows? I am using NVDA.

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Some folks use free ones, and say they work, while others say they don't. If you don't mind paying a monthly fee (nothing says you have to pay for it during those months you don't need to use it, if you know what those are in advance) is pearl VPN. I use that one, and it works perfectly fine with NVDA (or any other screen reader for that matter).

You can find it at (curiously enough)
http://www.pearlvpn.com/
Hope this helps.

On 7/31/2017 7:55 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:
What options do I have if I want an accessible VPN for windows? I am using NVDA.

Bill Dengler

The standard Openvpn client is accessible.

Bill