From: Don H
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 8:41 AM
Subject: [nvda] nvda and IE

Running the latest version of NVDA on a Win 10 creator edition.

When I start IE I have NVDA voicing a long line of verbage that seems to
be describing the page in computer code form.  Sighted help says there
is nothing on the screen that resembles what is being spoken.  Is there
a way to stop this info from being spoken?

Thanks

Brian's Mail list account

Is this on every page or just the first one?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Running the latest version of NVDA on a Win 10 creator edition.

When I start IE I have NVDA voicing a long line of verbage that seems to be describing the page in computer code form. Sighted help says there is nothing on the screen that resembles what is being spoken. Is there a way to stop this info from being spoken?

Thanks

Don H

Just on the first one

On 8/2/2017 3:50 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this on every page or just the first one?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don H" <lmddh50@...>
Running the latest version of NVDA on a Win 10 creator edition.

When I start IE I have NVDA voicing a long line of verbage that seems to be describing the page in computer code form. Sighted help says there is nothing on the screen that resembles what is being spoken. Is there a way to stop this info from being spoken?

Thanks

Brian's Mail list account

Yes seen that been there. I think its got something to do with the initialisation being s l o w
Maybe its missing the cue to see its got a buffer.