From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 11:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] MS Edge browser, how to close it down

Hi,

I accidentally started Edge.  Now I can't seem to find a way to close it down.  alt+f4 does nothing and I can't seem to get to a ribbon or menu bar.

How do I do this with NVDA?

Dan Beaver

Chris

It also has an option to not show this dialog again

😃

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Dan,

Try closing it with control W.