From: Ravi Paswan
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 12:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] regarding mail

hello teem member I am using the NVDA screen reader softwear but I am

suffering a problem  to check the Email from my Gmail account when I

am open my mail box but NVDA has not announce the sender name with the

checkbox I am press the letter X then I am press one time down errow

key. to know the how is send me a mail so I am request to all please

give me any solution how to solve the issue thank.