adding an account using outlook 2010

Arlene

Hi there: How does one find add account using outlook 2010?  For the life of me can’t find it. it’s something I don’t do often. Thanks.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Arleen,

I think it's in the info tab if I'm not mistaken. You have to hit alt F to go to the file menu. You'll find the info tab there. If I'm wrong, someone else please jump in and correct me.

Rosemarie

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 10:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] adding an account using outlook 2010

Hi there: How does one find add account using outlook 2010?  For the life of me can’t find it. it’s something I don’t do often. Thanks.

Albert Ruel

Alt F, then arrow to Info and press Enter.  From the field you land on you will down arrow to Add Account.  Good luck the rest of the way.  BTW, I did this in Outlook 2013, and I think it’s the same in 2010. 

Arlene

I’ll give that a shot!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Albert Ruel
Sent: August-16-17 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] adding an account using outlook 2010

Alt F, then arrow to Info and press Enter.  From the field you land on you will down arrow to Add Account.  Good luck the rest of the way.  BTW, I did this in Outlook 2013, and I think it’s the same in 2010. 

Arlene

Hey there: I tried to create the account. I found it already was.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Albert Ruel
Sent: August-16-17 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] adding an account using outlook 2010