From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 10:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] adding an account using outlook 2010

Hi there: How does one find add account using outlook 2010?  For the life of me can’t find it. it’s something I don’t do often. Thanks.

Albert Ruel

Alt F, then arrow to Info and press Enter.  From the field you land on you will down arrow to Add Account.  Good luck the rest of the way.  BTW, I did this in Outlook 2013, and I think it’s the same in 2010.

Hi there: How does one find add account using outlook 2010?  For the life of me can’t find it. it’s something I don’t do often. Thanks.

Arlene

I’ll give that a shot!