From: "Anne Günther" <ag82lca@leseguenni.de>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 11:31 PM
Subject: [nvda] slightly ot, braille contraction confusion

Hi,
I'm from Germany. So that,s my first language' Which means I'm only semi fluent in reading english contractions. So I looked for a cheat sheet. During my search I learned that ueb is now generally adopted "everywhere". I also found a list of symbols and to my... not exactly great yoy I found out, that a fair amount is different than I learned it. But when I switched to the unified braille table in nvda it looked a lot more like what I'm used to. So what's with all that?
best wishes, Guenni

Peter Beasley

UEB is rubbish.