sluggish typing in edit boxes

Don H

Running NVDA 2017.3 RC1 on a Win 10 laptop.  When entering info in a edit box on web pages NVDA is very sluggish in speaking characters being typed.  Anhyone else experiencing this issue?

which browser do you use and saw sluggishness in hearing characters?

On 8/20/17, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:
Running NVDA 2017.3 RC1 on a Win 10 laptop.  When entering info in a
edit box on web pages NVDA is very sluggish in speaking characters being
typed.  Anhyone else experiencing this issue?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Don H

Sorry I should have said I am using Google Chrome.

On 8/20/2017 8:16 AM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
which browser do you use and saw sluggishness in hearing characters?

On 8/20/17, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:
Running NVDA 2017.3 RC1 on a Win 10 laptop.  When entering info in a
edit box on web pages NVDA is very sluggish in speaking characters being
typed.  Anhyone else experiencing this issue?

Andre Fisher

No

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Running NVDA 2017.3 RC1 on a Win 10 laptop.  When entering info in a

edit box on web pages NVDA is very sluggish in speaking characters being

typed.  Anhyone else experiencing this issue?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Which browser? Also is it all edit boxes or on specific sites?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Running NVDA 2017.3 RC1 on a Win 10 laptop. When entering info in a edit box on web pages NVDA is very sluggish in speaking characters being typed. Anhyone else experiencing this issue?

Mário Navarro

Hi.
Yes, it's true.
also happens to me.

firefox 53 and latest chrome.
Cheers.

Às 14:16 de 20/08/2017, nasrin khaksar escreveu:

which browser do you use and saw sluggishness in hearing characters?

On 8/20/17, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:
Running NVDA 2017.3 RC1 on a Win 10 laptop. When entering info in a
edit box on web pages NVDA is very sluggish in speaking characters being
typed. Anhyone else experiencing this issue?

Lino Morales

Yeah I've noticed its a bit slow here and I'm running V 55.2 of FF.