How do I find the keystrokes for Microsoft Edge?

John J. Boyer

Pressing F1 does not bring up a help screen. I particularly want to know the keystroke for the address bar. Sorry for
the
dumb question. I have a lot of trouble with graphical interfaces.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Does ctrl+l work or alt+d?

Pressing F1 does not bring up a help screen. I particularly want to know the keystroke for the address bar. Sorry for the dumb question. I have a lot of trouble with graphical interfaces.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
that are available at no cost

Chris Mullins

Alt+d, control+l and F4 all put focus on the address/search bar in Edge.

Cheers
Chris

Pressing F1 does not bring up a help screen. I particularly want to know the
keystroke for the address bar. Sorry for the dumb question. I have a lot of
trouble with graphical interfaces.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
services
that are available at no cost

This site may help

https://techjourney.net/microsoft-edge-keyboard-shortcuts-full-list/

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

On Aug 22, 2017, at 6:55 PM, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (cjmullins29@...) Add cleanup rule | More info
Alt+d, control+l and F4 all put focus on the address/search bar in Edge.

Cheers
Chris

Pressing F1 does not bring up a help screen. I particularly want to know the
keystroke for the address bar. Sorry for the dumb question. I have a lot of
trouble with graphical interfaces.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
services
       that are available at no cost

Arlene

Thank you! I’m saving this in my drafts for future use. Going to put these key strokes to Braille Thanks for this site!