From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 2:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Open Office?

I don't remember, but doe Open Office work with the current version of NVDA? Thanks.

Lino Morales

Sir I asked about Open Office not the other. Stick to the topic!

On 8/22/2017 2:31 PM, Jim Homme wrote:
Hi,
Let me suggest that you try LibreOffice. That project is more up to date. Please forgive me if I spelled it incorrecctly.

Jim

==========
Jim Homme,
Team Lead and Accessibility Consultant,
Bender HighTest Accessibility Team
Bender Consulting Services, Inc.,
412-787-8567,
jhomme@benderconsult.com
http://www.benderconsult.com/our%20services/hightest-accessible-technology-solutions
E+R=O

I don't remember, but doe Open Office work with the current version of NVDA? Thanks.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Travis,

I just downloaded and installed libre office and did a test document in writer. It worked out great so-far.

Rosemarie