Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29 +46 (500) 43 55 11

Lino Morales

Raise a ticket on Get Hub. If you speak Swedish I agree Braille in your language should be corrected.

On 8/25/2017 4:01 AM, George Zaynoun wrote:
I have a Brailliant BI connected here and I changed input from US English to Swedish once but it is not inputting correctly I type c on the Brailliant the pc says 3, I tried the same with Arabic and it is still typing in English but some letters come in Arabic, Braille input needs to be looked at seriously, please document that folks.

Hi,
The appropriate place to ask would be Liblouis, as braille tables come from there.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 9:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Braille Input

Raise a ticket on Get Hub. If you speak Swedish I agree Braille in your language should be corrected.

On 8/25/2017 4:01 AM, George Zaynoun wrote:
I have a Brailliant BI connected here and I changed input from US
English to Swedish once but it is not inputting correctly I type c on
the Brailliant the pc says 3, I tried the same with Arabic and it is
still typing in English but some letters come in Arabic, Braille input
needs to be looked at seriously, please document that folks.

George Zaynoun

I speak and write both Swedish and Arabic and English of course, I am not familiar with this gethub thing so please NVDA people it seems input in all other languages should be looked at seriesly, can somebody get it up to the devs thanks.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29 +46 (500) 43 55 11

George Zaynoun

Ok give us email to them thanks.
The appropriate place to ask would be Liblouis, as braille tables come from there.
Cheers,
Joseph
Raise a ticket on Get Hub. If you speak Swedish I agree Braille in your language should be corrected.

On 8/25/2017 4:01 AM, George Zaynoun wrote:
I have a Brailliant BI connected here and I changed input from US
English to Swedish once but it is not inputting correctly I type c on
the Brailliant the pc says 3, I tried the same with Arabic and it is
still typing in English but some letters come in Arabic, Braille input
needs to be looked at seriously, please document that folks.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29 +46 (500) 43 55 11

Hi,
I have forwarded your report to Liblouis people.
Cheers,
Joseph

Raise a ticket on Get Hub. If you speak Swedish I agree Braille in
your language should be corrected.

On 8/25/2017 4:01 AM, George Zaynoun wrote:
I have a Brailliant BI connected here and I changed input from US
English to Swedish once but it is not inputting correctly I type c on
the Brailliant the pc says 3, I tried the same with Arabic and it is
still typing in English but some letters come in Arabic, Braille
input needs to be looked at seriously, please document that folks.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29 +46 (500) 43 55 11

George Zaynoun

Thank you Joseph for this service.