From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt Turner
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 7:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Creating backups of dvd's?

Hi folks. I'm trying to create a iso file from all of my dvd's i bought.

I'm using any burn. When i start copying to a image, i get a arer
message. something about IO.

Anyone no of and easier way?

hello.
you can use burnaware free.
you can use most of features without paying any charge, its free for
home users, its accessible for screen reader users.
it also supports the feature that you need for free.

www.burnaware.com
God bless you and hope that my answer helps you.

On 8/26/17, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io <rmkuzma=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I use iso recorder.
Only thing is if the disc has any kind of copy protection on it it will not
create the iso image.
You could look at any dvd, which basically plays the disc through it and
removes the copy protection.
I don’t know how much it is now, but it really works and I use the two
together when needed with no trouble.
Good luck and let me know if need any more help.
Rich

Hi folks. I'm trying to create a iso file from all of my dvd's i bought.

I'm using any burn. When i start copying to a image, i get a arer
message. something about IO.

Anyone no of and easier way?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I think many bought DVDs, Blue Rays etc are now rip protected by including intentional errors that can be ignored during playing but trip up pirates copy programs. its an old dodge borrowed from the old floppy protection routines. another is non standard formatting with a patch that only works when playing the disc.

I don't think we would want to suggest dodgy software here, but if its a legal copy and its not working them it probably might be better put on a forum about the subject than on here.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Hi folks. I'm trying to create a iso file from all of my dvd's i bought.

I'm using any burn. When i start copying to a image, i get a arer message. something about IO.

Anyone no of and easier way?

Rosemarie Chavarria

There's also anyburn which you can get from www.anyburn.com.

Hi folks. I'm trying to create a iso file from all of my dvd's i bought.

I'm using any burn. When i start copying to a image, i get a arer
message. something about IO.

Anyone no of and easier way?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:

Matt Turner

Hi, i tried anyburn with any dvd.

It worked. vlc was able to play back the dvd, when i mounted the iso image.

It was the copy protection.

When i didn't use any dvd, it wood make the image, but when playing back with vlc, the audio/video was choppy.

So i now have 21 days to try out any dvd.