From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of mcLeod stinnett
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 8:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] windows 7 and new n v d a release

--
from mack using win 7 64 bit. sounds like the new release primarily benefits win 10 users. I am using 2017.1 and it works just fine. any compelling reason to update at this time. thanks.

Arlene

Hi, I'm using win 7 home addition. I downloaded the latest version of NVDA. It works just fine. Yes it does benefit win ten. There's no reason why it wont work for 7. If you hear something like windows app ignore it its just for ten. It does work for 7.

from mack using win 7 64 bit. sounds like the new release primarily benefits win 10 users. I am using 2017.1 and it works just fine. any compelling reason to update at this time. thanks.

Brian's Mail list account

Yes I never really know whether to bother with this suggestion thingy. I had assumed that these were all bespoke to the program generating them, and as such needed app modules for each, if this is not the case then OK.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-