word perfect

Josh Kennedy

hi

I still use word perfect 5.1 in dos with the asap screen reader. I use it in the talking dosbox emulator using znVDA in sleep mode as the synthesizer and asap screen reader. also use lotus123 that way also.

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

Josh Kennedy

hi

word perfect 5.1 works great with NVDA in talking dosbox. asap is the screen reader, and NVDA in sleep mode is the synthesizer. I also use keynote gold multimedia demo and keysoft gold demo in windows3.1 in talking dosbox.

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

Arlene

Wow, Cant believe that still works!