Can any one suggest me an institution that provide professional training for the visually impaired

Muklesur Rahman

Hi lists, I am from Bangladesh, a visually impaired. In my country I
am not getting any institutions that will provide professional
training for the visually impaired people. Though there are some
organizations that provide computer training to the visually impaired
people but they are Jaws based which is very expensive and most of the
blind people of my country are not afford to provide that cost.
Moreover, their training is in some limited works that is not enough
to make some one qualified for the profession. Therefore, I am
searching for an institution that allows visually impaired people from
Bangladesh and will provide professional training. Specially, I am
interested to call center/customer
service/receptionist/programming/web site etc.
So, please take my issue seriously and provide me helpful advice.
Thank you.

Laurie Mehta

Hello,

Perhaps you could look into what the following organization might have to offer you?

Programs & Services — World Services for the Blind

http://www.wsblind.org/programs-services-1/

I hope that this is helpful--
LM

Subject: [nvda] Can any one suggest me an institution that provide professional training for the visually impaired
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Monday, August 28, 2017, 6:59 AM

[...]

Hello again, the url you provided is really suits my need but the
problem is with the admission and boarding fee of Authorization in the
amount of $5,225.00 ($3,375.00 for training, and $1,850.00 for room.
IN fact, I am not able to pay such a huge amount. So, if any
organization with low fee is expected.
Thank you.

On 8/29/17, Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io <lauriemehta=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,

Perhaps you could look into what the following organization might have to
offer you?

Programs & Services — World Services for the Blind

http://www.wsblind.org/programs-services-1/

I hope that this is helpful--
LM

On Mon, 8/28/17, Muklesur Rahman <muklesju@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: [nvda] Can any one suggest me an institution that provide
professional training for the visually impaired
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Monday, August 28, 2017, 6:59 AM

[...]

Gene

There is an organization named The World Blind Union.  You can look at the site here:

You might find someone or some department that could help with training or resources.

Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 3:32 PM

On 8/29/17, Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io <lauriemehta@...> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Perhaps you could look into what the following organization might have to
> offer you?
>
> Programs & Services — World Services for the Blind
>
> http://www.wsblind.org/programs-services-1/
>
> I hope that this is helpful--
> LM

> On Mon, 8/28/17, Muklesur Rahman <muklesju@...> wrote:
>
>  Subject: [nvda] Can any one suggest me an institution that provide
> professional training for the visually impaired
>  To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
>  Date: Monday, August 28, 2017, 6:59 AM
>
>  Hi lists, I am from Bangladesh, a visually
>  impaired. In my country I
>  am not getting any institutions that
>  will provide professional
>  training for the visually impaired
>  people. Though there are some
>  organizations that provide computer
>  training to the visually impaired
>  people but they are Jaws based which is
>  very expensive and most of the
>  blind people of my country are not
>  afford to provide that cost.
>  Moreover, their training is in some
>  limited works that is not enough
>  to make some one qualified for the
>  profession. Therefore, I am
>  searching for an institution that
>  allows visually impaired people from
>  Bangladesh and will provide
>  professional training. Specially, I am
>  interested to call center/customer
>  service/receptionist/programming/web
>  site etc.
>  So, please take my issue seriously and
>  provide me helpful advice.
>  Thank you.

Why not try Cavi?

I've had nothing but good success with them, and they do offer interactive classes for learning NVDA, if that is what you need to learn, where you would be proactively workingwith other students. Not only this, but all things Cavi are fully accredited!

Tell them Chris Gilland sent ya!

They are only a few hundred dollars, if even that, haven't priced the NVDA corse, but I do know that I've taken some of their other corses, and they are breath takingly incredible!
---
Christopher Gilland

Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 4:32 PM