Subject: [nvda] NVDA SOUNDS
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Monday, August 28, 2017, 4:05 PM

hi how many of you do not like
the sounds in nvda i personally do not like the sounds and I
would like to create sound packages to distribute them to
users who like me do not like the sounds in nvda i like nvda
but i do not like the sounds what do you all think about
that i really want to help people who like me are anoyd of
the sounds that come with nvda

Rosemarie Chavarria

I don't mind the sounds myself. The Max voice in espeak is pretty easy to understand for me.

hi how many of you do not like the sounds in nvda i personally do not like the sounds and I would like to create sound packages to distribute them to users who like me do not like the sounds in nvda i like nvda but i do not like the sounds what do you all think about that i really want to help people who like me are anoyd of the sounds that come with nvda

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo <ochikodinaka@...>

ooh! oo! Ooh! doo it! bild soundpackages ask Josfe Leee tell him u
want to binld soundpackages for NVDA email me thw Gist!
ochikodinaka@...! is is my email address

I don't mind the sounds myself. The Max voice in espeak is pretty easy to
understand for me.

hi how many of you do not like the sounds in nvda i personally do not like
the sounds and I would like to create sound packages to distribute them to
users who like me do not like the sounds in nvda i like nvda but i do not
like the sounds what do you all think about that i really want to help
people who like me are anoyd of the sounds that come with nvda

Arlene

I don’t mind them myself.

I don't mind the sounds myself. The Max voice in espeak is pretty easy to understand for me.