From: "Supanut Leepaisomboon" <supanut2000@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2017 10:05 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not reading the message list in Outlook 2016

Hi,
I'm using NVDA 2017.3 on Windows 10 version 1703 and Outlook 2016. For some reason after I made some changes to the views settings NVDA no longer reads the message list. What I've done is...hide the message preview pane, and hide the favorites from the folders list.
Could anyone tell me how to get NVDA to read the message list again in Outlook 2016, without resetting my views settings?