Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 12:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] the eloquence thread

hi

If you are using windows10 you can also use the windows oneCore voices. they come in a good variety of languages including arabic and many others.

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

Rob

Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@gmail.com> wrote:
This is very true, and I've gotta say, Microsoft David is incredible!
I think they're just forks of Loquendo voices. Or Ivona. One of those, I can't keep all those voices straight.

I don't think so. I could be wrong though. I never clamed to know everything. LOL!
---
Christopher Gilland

> This is very true, and I've gotta say, Microsoft David is incredible!

I think they're just forks of Loquendo voices. Or Ivona. One of those, I can't keep all those voices straight.

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo

soft voseSoft voice I am using lady soft voice I like it but I need a
hk hi qulity voice foc f o c free of charge better then e speak

On 9/3/17, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't think so. I could be wrong though. I never clamed to know
everything. LOL!
---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org