weather plus update

Don H

When I go to the weather plus check for updates I enter on yes to download the update.  The next screen that comes up shows the name of the download and a button to download.  If I hit enter on that download button I get a dialog box saying download cancelled. Several retries gets the same result.

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

I get the same results!

--
Rich De Steno

Dan Beaver

If you read all of his post you will see that you can't use that method to download it.  You have to use the links in his posting.

Dan Beaver

On 9/4/2017 10:21 AM, Rich De Steno wrote:
I get the same results!

On 9/4/2017 10:20 AM, Don H wrote:
When I go to the weather plus check for updates I enter on yes to download the update.  The next screen that comes up shows the name of the download and a button to download.  If I hit enter on that download button I get a dialog box saying download cancelled. Several retries gets the same result.

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Um that's why you go to the URL's givin. The Itilian site changed.

On 9/4/2017 10:20 AM, Don H wrote:
When I go to the weather plus check for updates I enter on yes to download the update.  The next screen that comes up shows the name of the download and a button to download.  If I hit enter on that download button I get a dialog box saying download cancelled. Several retries gets the same result.

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Dan is right. Read the damn posts in full people!

On 9/4/2017 10:20 AM, Don H wrote:
When I go to the weather plus check for updates I enter on yes to download the update.  The next screen that comes up shows the name of the download and a button to download.  If I hit enter on that download button I get a dialog box saying download cancelled. Several retries gets the same result.

Don H

So in your words I should ignore the dam dialog box that came up when I started NVDA that says I should go to the weather plus check for updates under add on manager.

On 9/4/2017 10:20 AM, Don H wrote:
When I go to the weather plus check for updates I enter on yes to download the update.  The next screen that comes up shows the name of the download and a button to download.  If I hit enter on that download button I get a dialog box saying download cancelled. Several retries gets the same result.

Rob

Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
So in your words I should ignore the dam dialog box that came up when I
started NVDA that says I should go to the weather plus check for updates
under add on manager.

That's right. The original poster said that due to technical difficulties weatherplus could not self-update.

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Yes.

On 9/4/2017 10:20 AM, Don H wrote:
When I go to the weather plus check for updates I enter on yes to download the update.  The next screen that comes up shows the name of the download and a button to download.  If I hit enter on that download button I get a dialog box saying download cancelled. Several retries gets the same result.

Don H

Now I get it, I did not get any Email about any weather plus update all I got was the dialog box coming up when starting NVDA. Would someone please repost the Weather plus update message please?

On 9/4/2017 10:20 AM, Rob wrote:
Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
So in your words I should ignore the dam dialog box that came up when I
started NVDA that says I should go to the weather plus check for updates
under add on manager.
That's right. The original poster said that due to technical difficulties weatherplus could not self-update.

Brian's Mail list account

Does space do any different?
Brian

bglists@...