weather plus update

Don H

When I go to the weather plus check for updates I enter on yes to download the update.  The next screen that comes up shows the name of the download and a button to download.  If I hit enter on that download button I get a dialog box saying download cancelled. Several retries gets the same result.

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

I get the same results!

On 9/4/2017 10:20 AM, Don H wrote:
When I go to the weather plus check for updates I enter on yes to download the update.  The next screen that comes up shows the name of the download and a button to download.  If I hit enter on that download button I get a dialog box saying download cancelled. Several retries gets the same result.

--
Rich De Steno

Dan Beaver

If you read all of his post you will see that you can't use that method to download it.  You have to use the links in his posting.

Dan Beaver

On 9/4/2017 10:21 AM, Rich De Steno wrote:
I get the same results!

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Um that's why you go to the URL's givin. The Itilian site changed.

Dan is right. Read the damn posts in full people!

On 9/4/2017 10:24 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

If you read all of his post you will see that you can't use that method to download it.  You have to use the links in his posting.

Dan Beaver

I get the same results!

Don H

So in your words I should ignore the dam dialog box that came up when I started NVDA that says I should go to the weather plus check for updates under add on manager.

On 9/4/2017 10:13 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

Dan Beaver

I get the same results!

Rob

Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
So in your words I should ignore the dam dialog box that came up when I
started NVDA that says I should go to the weather plus check for updates
under add on manager.

That's right. The original poster said that due to technical difficulties weatherplus could not self-update.

Yes.

On 9/4/2017 11:18 AM, Don H wrote:

So in your words I should ignore the dam dialog box that came up when I started NVDA that says I should go to the weather plus check for updates under add on manager.

On 9/4/2017 10:13 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

Dan Beaver

I get the same results!

Don H

Now I get it, I did not get any Email about any weather plus update all I got was the dialog box coming up when starting NVDA. Would someone please repost the Weather plus update message please?

On 9/4/2017 10:20 AM, Rob wrote:
Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
So in your words I should ignore the dam dialog box that came up when I
started NVDA that says I should go to the weather plus check for updates
under add on manager.
That's right. The original poster said that due to technical difficulties weatherplus could not self-update.

Brian's Mail list account

Does space do any different?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2017 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] weather plus update

I get the same results!

When I go to the weather plus check for updates I enter on yes to download the update. The next screen that comes up shows the name of the download and a button to download. If I hit enter on that download button I get a dialog box saying download cancelled. Several retries gets the same result.

--
Rich De Steno