Van: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Namens Darren Tomblin
Verzonden: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 9:03 AM
Aan: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Onderwerp: [nvda] nvda remote host

hi, I was reading the documentation for the remote addon and it talks about a remote host. I was wondering if theres one available thats free.
thanks

--
73,
Darren Tomblin(KC9JJJ)

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I have to say that I really do not understand why remote works this way through a host. Is it something obvious?
Since I've not had cause to use it myself as yet it seems just a bit complex. Is it security or for other reasons that the two interconnected machines do not talk directly to each other?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-