Finally, Lyrebird continues to work

Marco Oros

I have one wish, that idea of Lyrebird can't stopped. And, wish as fulfilled. Here is preview of My voice.
https://lyrebird.ai/g/ZTZOPS0u
Thank You.
Marco Oros

Jessica D

Hi
I just played the preview.
I was hoping it'd sound more human.
It sounds very syntheetic.
Can this be fixed?
Just curious.
Is it free?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2017, at 10:11 AM, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@gmail.com> wrote:

I have one wish, that idea of Lyrebird can't stopped. And, wish as fulfilled. Here is preview of My voice.
https://lyrebird.ai/g/ZTZOPS0u
Thank You.
Marco Oros

Antony Stone

I personally find the licence agreement on their website quite unpleasant.

For example: "We hereby grant to you a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-
transferable, personal use, trial evaluation license to use the Services to
record Your Voice, create your own Digital Voice and create Digital Voice
Messages solely for the purpose of evaluating the functionality of the
Services."

"you hereby grant to us a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable,
worldwide, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and licence to use,
license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly
display Your Voice, Digital Voice, Digital Voice Messages, Demo Voice Messages
and any other materials that you create, upload, submit, post or otherwise
make available on the Services"

So, by all means play with their system if you're happy with terms like this,
but don't just go ahead and assume that your voice is copyright to you -
upload samples to Lyrebird and they can use your voice for whatever they like.

Antony.

--
The difference between theory and practice is that in theory there is no
difference, whereas in practice there is.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Lino Morales

Wow that's not bad Marko!!!

On 9/7/2017 10:11 AM, Marco Oros wrote:
I have one wish, that idea of Lyrebird can't stopped. And, wish as fulfilled. Here is preview of My voice.
https://lyrebird.ai/g/ZTZOPS0u
Thank You.
Marco Oros

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I'll just upload the Queens last speech to itoh and donald Trump as well. eveil grin.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

[...]

It sounds like some form of vocoder, ie it sounds a little like a real person put through one of those boxes Stevie Wonder used to use a lot in the 1970s.
If you want to hear it, look for a track called She's Leaving Home by Syrita. Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I have one wish, that idea of Lyrebird can't stopped. And, wish as fulfilled. Here is preview of My voice.
https://lyrebird.ai/g/ZTZOPS0u
Thank You.
Marco Oros

Chris

Sounds like me when I had my rectal screening examination and trying to answer questions with a camera up my bottom  😃

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

>I have one wish, that idea of Lyrebird can't stopped. And, wish as

>fulfilled. Here is preview of My voice.

> https://lyrebird.ai/g/ZTZOPS0u

> Thank You.

> Marco Oros

Marco Oros

Maybe, my voice is terrible, with my English.

Chris

Actually                                I have heard some commercially released voices that sound like this too 😃