How works the Windows 10 app essential?

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi everyone,

I many times read in this product, but I don't know, how works Windows app essential.

I just have not Windows 10 app essentials, because I don't know, how it works.

You have spoken about Windows 10 app essential nvda addons.

Is necessary to have Windows 10 app Essential for the addon could work?

--
Jarek

Gerardo Corripio

Windows AddOn Essentials is the AddOn itself. I’d recommend you guys get it; it makes an experience in Windows10 with NVDA between night and day!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 17 nov 2019, a la(s) 1:48 a. m., Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@email.cz> escribió:

Hi everyone,

I many times read in this product, but I don't know, how works Windows app essential.

I just have not Windows 10 app essentials, because I don't know, how it works.

You have spoken about Windows 10 app essential nvda addons.

Is necessary to have Windows 10 app Essential for the addon could work?

--
Jarek

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello Gera,

thank you for the message.

I would like to know, where is the Windows 10 app essentials to download.

Jarek

Dne 17.11.2019 v 15:45 Gerardo Corripio napsal(a):

Windows AddOn Essentials is the AddOn itself. I’d recommend you guys get it; it makes an experience in Windows10 with NVDA between night and day!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 17 nov 2019, a la(s) 1:48 a. m., Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@email.cz> escribió:

Hi everyone,

I many times read in this product, but I don't know, how works Windows app essential.

I just have not Windows 10 app essentials, because I don't know, how it works.

You have spoken about Windows 10 app essential nvda addons.

Is necessary to have Windows 10 app Essential for the addon could work?

--
Jarek

Gerardo Corripio

Look for it by going to NVDA/Tools/ManageAddons; go into your addOns list, and alt+o which will take you to the AddOns download site, from which you can download the Windows10 Essentials. Good luck!

El 17 nov 2019, a la(s) 10:39 a. m., Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@email.cz> escribió:

[...]

Gera,

I have installed Nvda add on Windows app Essentials.

I would like to know, how can use it. Does exist any abbreviation for starting of the add on?

Jarek

Dne 17.11.2019 v 18:08 Gerardo Corripio napsal(a):

[...]

Sarah k Alawami

No it is not necessary. You can use the main core of windows 10 with out the add on.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 16 Nov 2019, at 23:48, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

Hi everyone,

I many times read in this product, but I don't know, how works Windows app essential.

I just have not Windows 10 app essentials, because I don't know, how it works.

You have spoken about Windows 10 app essential nvda addons.

Is necessary to have Windows 10 app Essential for the addon could work?

--
Jarek

Sarah k Alawami

Look on the official add ons page.

Take care

El 17 nov 2019, a la(s) 1:48 a. m., Jarek.Krcmar Jarek.Krcmar@... escribió:

Hi everyone,

I many times read in this product, but I don't know, how works Windows app essential.

I just have not Windows 10 app essentials, because I don't know, how it works.

You have spoken about Windows 10 app essential nvda addons.

Is necessary to have Windows 10 app Essential for the addon could work?

--
Jarek

Jarek.Krcmar

Thank you Sarah.

When I have received this computer in the year 2015, I have had installed Windows 10 and Windows Essentials.

Jarek
Dne 17.11.2019 v 18:40 Sarah k Alawami napsal(a):

No it is not necessary. You can use the main core of windows 10 with out the add on.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 16 Nov 2019, at 23:48, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

Hi everyone,

I many times read in this product, but I don't know, how works Windows app essential.

I just have not Windows 10 app essentials, because I don't know, how it works.

You have spoken about Windows 10 app essential nvda addons.

Is necessary to have Windows 10 app Essential for the addon could work?

--
Jarek

David Csercsics <bleeblat@...>

I am not sure precisely what the differences are between NVDA with and without Windows 10 essentials. I just install it because it supposedly helps with things, but I don't really use any Windows 10 universal apps, or any of the built-in apps, so I'm not sure it is helping much here.

Hi,
At least on older NVDA releases, Windows 10 App Essentials add-on will let
NVDA recognize more tooltips, more search fields, along with supporting
technologies from recent Windows 10 releases. In newer NVDA releases,
Windows 10 App Essentials is used to supplement NVDA by doing things such as
tracking UIA events for debugging purposes, announcing tile arrangements in
Action Center, announcing answers from Cortana in upcoming Cortana versions
and what not.
Typically when Microsoft introduces a new feature in Windows 10
(particularly if it is a user-visible change) via a Windows Insider Preview
build, Windows 10 App Essentials will try its best to support it first and
give users a chance to test-drive new Windows 10 features (i.e. I'm known
for staying up late into the night to "wrestle" with Windows 10 just to
improve usability of a feature if it doesn't work for users in the
beginning). As such, this add-on is very sensitive to changes in Windows 10
development, hence the reason for its existence.
Cheers,
Joseph