daisey translator for word help

Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...>

Hi All,

I am using the latest windows office and nvda.  Does anyone know how to use the daisey translator for word?  I know it is installed but, I can’t find it while in word.  Any help would be most appreciated.  Thanks,Regards, Gary kn4ox

hi.
you can find it by search in the start menu.
hope that help, God bless you.

On 9/9/17, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Hi All,

I am using the latest windows office and nvda. Does anyone know how to use
the daisey translator for word? I know it is installed but, I can’t find it
while in word. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks,Regards, Gary
kn4ox
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...>

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try.