Can any one suggest how to reinstall keysoft to apex braillenote bt using pc and how to create a custom unicode braille table using pc?

Muklesur Rahman

Hello groups, I am using apex braille note bt and some of files are
deleted from my braillenote. So, I want to reinstall keysoft version
9.5 that I am using. I have no hd card reader. Is it possible to
reinstall my key soft using my pc? Another matter, I want to create a
custom unicode braille table for Bengali language. Is it possible to
edit unicode braille table or create a new unicode table using pc?
Thank you.

Hi,
Although the KeySoft question is meant for BrailleNote mailing list, I advise using a USB flash drive, copy the. Hwi file for 9.5 to the flash drive, then plug in the flash drive to your Apex, copy the .hwi to the flash disk and install it from there.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Muklesur Rahman
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Can any one suggest how to reinstall keysoft to apex braillenote bt using pc and how to create a custom unicode braille table using pc?

Hello groups, I am using apex braille note bt and some of files are deleted from my braillenote. So, I want to reinstall keysoft version
9.5 that I am using. I have no hd card reader. Is it possible to reinstall my key soft using my pc? Another matter, I want to create a custom unicode braille table for Bengali language. Is it possible to edit unicode braille table or create a new unicode table using pc?
Thank you.