Dear NVDA community,
I’m delighted to announce the final schedule for 2017 NVDA Community Add-ons Festival, to be held on September 23, 2017 at NVDACon TeamTalk server (www.nvdacon.org)).
The Add-ons Festival is an event where authors and users of various NVDA add-ons can get together and have an informal chat about add-on development. Originally, NVDACon 2017 would have featured this event, but due to time constraints, it was separated into its own event.
Below is the final schedule of events for this gathering:
- Date: September 23, 2017
- Time: see below.
- Location: NVDACon TeamTalk server
Chats (all times are in UTC):
- NVDA Store: 15:00 UTC 8 AM Pacific, 11 AM Eastern)
- Audio Themes: 17:00 UTC (10 AM Pacific, 1 PM Eastern)
- Joseph’s add-ons (StationPlaylist Studio, GoldWave, Resource Monitor, Windows 10 App Essentials, ObjPad, Easy Table Navigator, Enhanced Touch Gestures): 19:00 UTC (12 PM Pacific, 3 PM Eastern)
- A chat with Derek (Notepad++, DictationBridge, LaTeX Access and others): 21:00 UTC (2 PM Pacific, 5 PM Eastern)
- 2018: taking advantage of features and opportunities: 00:00 UTC (5 PM Pacific, 8 PM Eastern): serving as an informal keynote for the festival, Joseph Lee will discuss the role of the community and add-ons in 2018, including transitioning to Python 3, speech refactor, compatibility with old Windows releases, review process, and updates on features that’ll impact add-ons.
Hope to see you there.