regarding ms access

Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...>

hello group member I am facing a problime with using a NVDA I am doing the MS access but NVDA is not supported the MS access program I am try the all MS office version I  have practical  in MS access 2007, 2010, 2013, & 2016 but nvda is not working so please tel me how to solve this problem?

Sarah k Alawami

I've heard of a lot of  trouble with microsoft access and data bases over the years. In fact a student I know had to drop a class bcause of inaccessibility of access, and they were using jaws, and this was in 2012.. I hope someone else has better news.

On Sep 14, 2017, at 11:15 AM, Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...> wrote:

hello group member I am facing a problime with using a NVDA I am doing the MS access but NVDA is not supported the MS access program I am try the all MS office version I  have practical  in MS access 2007, 2010, 2013, & 2016 but nvda is not working so please tel me how to solve this problem?

slery <slerythema@...>

I am using it with an existing database and I navigate fine and have created an export that I run regularly.
Access 2016
Cindy

On September 14, 2017 2:35:24 PM "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@...> wrote:

I've heard of a lot of  trouble with microsoft access and data bases over the years. In fact a student I know had to drop a class bcause of inaccessibility of access, and they were using jaws, and this was in 2012.. I hope someone else has better news.
On Sep 14, 2017, at 11:15 AM, Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32@...> wrote:

hello group member I am facing a problime with using a NVDA I am doing the MS access but NVDA is not supported the MS access program I am try the all MS office version I  have practical  in MS access 2007, 2010, 2013, & 2016 but nvda is not working so please tel me how to solve this problem?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

This came through twiice by the way. Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-