Topics

The weather plus add on

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi guys

I know in the last week or so where the add on gets it info from had been changed but am sure there was a new add on that pointed it in the right direction for it to work. I thought i had it when it was put across the list but when ever i want to check any of the cities i have it says they are no longer. they are in the list some thing about a wow id so this must be for the area.

I thought it might of had the new one on the add ons list page and downloaded that one and installed it but still the same result.

Are other getting the same result as no weather forcast for those cities?

If any one has the very newest and it works could you email me it off list.

They are for some places in new zealand around me or is it working for other countries?

Gene nz

Lisa P Geibel

Hi,

I've been trying to get the latest add on for this and every time I do, I get the dialog that I should normally get, but when it asks to save and I tell it yes, it keeps cancelling, so i can't upgrade it beyond my current version. Any ideas or direct links that may help bypass this error? Any ideas what's causing it?

Lisa E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@... Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1 Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429 Philmore box shared with hubby: 773-572-7897 Big Brother update line is option 1 of our box and the breaking TV News updates line is option 9 of our box. You can hear our wedding with option 2. God bless everyone!!!

Hi guys

I know in the last week or so where the add on gets it info from had been changed but am sure there was a new add on that pointed it in the right direction for it to work. I thought i had it when it was put across the list but when ever i want to check any of the cities i have it says they are no longer. they are in the list some thing about a wow id so this must be for the area.

I thought it might of had the new one on the add ons list page and downloaded that one and installed it but still the same result.

Are other getting the same result as no weather forcast for those cities?

If any one has the very newest and it works could you email me it off list.

They are for some places in new zealand around me or is it working for other countries?

Gene nz

Here is the direct link to the latest version:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus4.5.nvda-addon

Hope this helps.

On 9/14/2017 18:50, Gene New Zealand wrote:

[...]

Thanks for this i installed it and redone my cities and i still get the same message saying The woeID "2348731"
Is no longer valid!

I get the same sort of message if i go to put in other cities

Gene nz

On 15/09/2017 11:12, Noah Carver via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

Try clearing your city list.

On 9/14/2017 19:21, Gene New Zealand wrote:

[...]

I tried a few things like uninstalling the add on then also checking under the explore nvda configuration directory and made sure there was nothing there etc.

I then reinstalled it and went back to add my cities such as stratford, hawera and new plymouth.

I still get the same results. If it does come up with a list of places i then go to the one i want then go to add it and then i get the same message.

I do not think the version of windows would matter but is creators update wind 10 with nvda 2017.3

Some thing is broke as it will not go any further. I have used this add on before and adding cities removing them etc used to work but not now.

gene nz

On 15/09/2017 11:43, Noah Carver via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

The latest add on that was just sent by the author of the add on i down loaded it then installed it and it is fixed now working as usual.

thanks for your help but for some reason the add on i downloaded did not do the trick.