slow NVDA

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

I am noticing that new NVDA is slow and takes a long time to move around when I start my PC. This was not an issue in the past. Now it is. Using current W10 and NVDA.
Holger Fiallo

Sarah k Alawami

No issues here. Everything  starts up as expected, and all is as snappy as it can be, even more so.

Take care

On Sep 17, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...> wrote:

I am noticing that new NVDA is slow and takes a long time to move around when I start my PC. This was not an issue in the past. Now it is. Using current W10 and NVDA.
Holger Fiallo

2017.1 is the best version for me.
i decided to use it forever.

On Sep 17, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@rcn.com> wrote:

I am noticing that new NVDA is slow and takes a long time to move around
when I start my PC. This was not an issue in the past. Now it is. Using
current W10 and NVDA.
Holger Fiallo
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Rosemarie Chavarria

If 2017 works best for you on XP then I'd stay with it.

No issues here. Everything starts up as expected, and all is as
snappy as it can be, even more so.

Take care
On Sep 17, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@rcn.com> wrote:

I am noticing that new NVDA is slow and takes a long time to move
around when I start my PC. This was not an issue in the past. Now it
is. Using current W10 and NVDA.
Holger Fiallo

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
best website for studying islamic book in different languages www.al-islam.org

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes, it would be interesting to know which operating system and which actual version of it is running and what is also running in the background as well.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

No issues here. Everything starts up as expected, and all is as snappy as it can be, even more so.

Take care
On Sep 17, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@rcn.com> wrote:

I am noticing that new NVDA is slow and takes a long time to move around when I start my PC. This was not an issue in the past. Now it is. Using current W10 and NVDA.
Holger Fiallo

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

But you are on XP and things may well be different there to on more modern versions of course. Having said that I use 2017.3 on xp with no issues. I have actually got both the last working snaps for this os as well, and personally I'd suggest trying the latest master snap that works in xp. It does, to me at least seem less prone to the odd sluggish period. Why, no idea.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

No issues here. Everything starts up as expected, and all is as snappy as
it can be, even more so.

Take care
On Sep 17, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@rcn.com> wrote:

I am noticing that new NVDA is slow and takes a long time to move around
when I start my PC. This was not an issue in the past. Now it is. Using
current W10 and NVDA.
Holger Fiallo

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

I thought I mention Current W10. Before NVDA 2017 my PC was going fast and NVDA was doing well. Nothing change with my PC. It is not my PC, again it is not my PC.

No issues here. Everything starts up as expected, and all is as snappy as
it can be, even more so.

Take care
On Sep 17, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@rcn.com> wrote:

I am noticing that new NVDA is slow and takes a long time to move around when I start my PC. This was not an issue in the past. Now it is. Using current W10 and NVDA.
Holger Fiallo

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Well I was only saying that this has come up on the bugs list and until they can identify how it happens its not going to get sorted out. It seems strange that a few people have it but others do not. I'm stumped myself, as unless its some driver that is an issue, what is there left?
Do you have a Braille display?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I thought I mention Current W10. Before NVDA 2017 my PC was going fast and NVDA was doing well. Nothing change with my PC. It is not my PC, again it is not my PC.

No issues here. Everything starts up as expected, and all is as snappy as
it can be, even more so.

Take care
On Sep 17, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@rcn.com> wrote:

I am noticing that new NVDA is slow and takes a long time to move around when I start my PC. This was not an issue in the past. Now it is. Using current W10 and NVDA.
Holger Fiallo

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Actually, while generally, slow NVDA isn't a problem for me, it does happen when typing comments indo facebook.  Otherwise, I have no issues of the sort described.  But, since facebook is something I rarely use, I'm not really all that concerned about it. :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Fiallo" <hfiallo@rcn.com>
-----Original Message----- From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 5:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io