using facebook

enes sarıbaş

hi,

How do you guys use facebook with nvda? In particular, searching group posts and viewing the results, but most actions seem laggy. Also, nvda randomly jumps around on the page.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

the mobile site or the main one?

In the main one you need to go in and out of browse mode and focus mode  to see other stuff. I do have a basic tutorial on using face book more for the main site as the mobile one is like a web page. If you are interested it can be found on my nvda tutorials for other programs page at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

When there you can jump down by headings to that tutorial i think if i remember right there is both a written and audio version.

hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 9/19/2017 10:49 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi,

How do you guys use facebook with nvda? In particular, searching group posts and viewing the results, but most actions seem laggy. Also, nvda randomly jumps around on the page.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes I gave up even trying to understand it, Even on the mobile site.
Is there a blind friendly client for any of the so called social media sites that are easy to use?
I don't want them to rule my life, but of late so much information I'm expected to know about is on Twitter or Facebook its beginning to look like I'll have to bite the bullet again. Maybe I can employ a young person to do it for me!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

How do you guys use facebook with nvda? In particular, searching group posts and viewing the results, but most actions seem laggy. Also, nvda randomly jumps around on the page.

Gerardo Corripio

For Twitter, there's TwBlue from

https://twblue.es/downloads/

firstly and most importantly, very very compatible with NVDA; it's very easy/intuitive to use since it has both a graphic interface, as well as if you've used Qwitter, The Qube and others similar, a similar interface to these.

----- Original Message ----- From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@gmail.com>

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird