NVDA voices

Don H

I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible.  I only switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window Eyes.  On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes.  I find NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I don't think it is as good as NVDA.  That is my Opinion and I am a expert on my Opinion.  So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi where do you go to get this access 32 syn and is it fore or does it cost?

And if there is A price for it how much coes it cost?

--

Casey

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible. I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes. On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes. I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA. That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion. So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.

--

Casey

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo

hello jeffdreams I hit NVDAkey w shift no nothing hipin

http://jeff.tdrealms.com/Add-Ons/access32.nvda-addon

On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible. I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes. On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes. I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA. That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion. So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.

--

Casey

hello.
iven3 with pitch 50 is extremely excellent!
i love it very much.
you can give it a try.
hope that help, God bless you all.

On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible. I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes. On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes. I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA. That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion. So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.

--

Casey

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Well I'll plug the one I contributed back in the start of Espeak, namely Quincy. I picked the name as no other voice started with a q.
Its meant for tinny laptops.
However I tend to use it all the time now.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible. I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes. On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes. I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA. That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion. So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.

--

Casey

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Peter Beasley

I installed it and I am not at all impressed.

On 9/19/2017 9:12 PM, Don H wrote:
I have always thought that the E speak voice is terrible. I only
switched to NVDA after I found out that there was the Access32 syn
that sounded just like the syn I had used for twenty years with Window
Eyes. On my system I have removed Window Eyes and do have Jaws
installed only because it was a free switch from Window Eyes. I find
NVDA with the Access32 syn meets all my needs and don't use Jaws as I
don't think it is as good as NVDA. That is my Opinion and I am a
expert on my Opinion. So if you don't like E Speak and don't want to
pay for more voices give Access32 for NVDA a try.

--

Casey

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

OK I'll bite, what is this voice you mention? I've not heard of it.