Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:09 PM
Subject: [nvda] Clickable objects on webpages

Hello

I have come across lists of clickable objects on a webpage that are not
links and that do not appear when you enter edit mode either.  They can
be clicked with a mouse, but don't respond to enter or space.

Is there another way to access clickable things like this with NVDA?

--Sile

Monte Single

Sometimes when enter does not work, I bring up the list with insert
F7 and then enter on the item I want. Why this happens I don't know.