From: "Matt Turner" <meturner2214@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 6:57 PM
Subject: [nvda] Netflix site?

Is it just me, or have all the headings disappeared.

Using the latest version of chrome, and NVDA.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Where do you mean on the out side of the website or the inside where the movies are?

I was in there a couple of days ago watching the old doctor who.

Gene nz

On 9/23/2017 5:57 AM, Matt Turner wrote:
Is it just me, or have all the headings disappeared.

Using the latest version of chrome, and NVDA.

Matt Turner

Hi, all fixed now.

Just had to clear cookies.

Hi

Where do you mean on the out side of the website or the inside where the movies are?

I was in there a couple of days ago watching the old doctor who.

Gene nz

On 9/23/2017 5:57 AM, Matt Turner wrote:
Is it just me, or have all the headings disappeared.

Using the latest version of chrome, and NVDA.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

That seems a little odd. I don't get the connection at all.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk Sent via blueyonder. Please address personal email to:-

--
Image NVDA certified expert

Matt Turner

me either.

But when dooing that, the heading inside your account that says, keep watching, is there now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Turner" <meturner2214@gmail.com>