usenet?

Hello any one here still use usenet?  if so what clients are you using?
Hank

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi, our power post and power grab still a thing?

On September 23, 2017 11:55:30 AM "The Wolf" <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello any one here still use usenet?  if so what clients are you using?
Hank

Buddy Brannan

Usenet? Usenet is pretty much just a cesspool now. A shame, because it was pretty awesome back in the day.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962

On Sep 23, 2017, at 11:54 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello any one here still use usenet? if so what clients are you using?
Hank

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

Don't know that this thread is appropriate for this list, but: I also wonder what client, and what server still has usenet lists?
Thanks.
Howard

Hello any one here still use usenet? if so what clients are you using?
Hank

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

I used easynews myself when I cared about such things. Nowadays I just buy what I want. Even though I don't have a lot of money, it's easier, and the quality is better.