q-bittorrent question

Josh Kennedy

HI

I downloaded and installed q-bittorrent from its website. for the most part it seems accessible. But question, how do I once a torrent is downloaded how do I tell q-bittorrent to stop seeding the torrent basically forget about that torrent's magnet link and stop doing everything? I downloaded ubuntu from a torrent now I got its iso file I am done but q-bittorrent still thinks I want to seed the torrent. any help? do I maybe have to install a jaws demo to help me out with this perhaps?

thanks

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#26599) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

NVDA on groups.io

Get NVDA from: http://www.nvaccess.org/
http://www.nvaccess.org/donate
Other links:
Get NVDA add-ons at:
http://addons.nvda-project.org/
NVDA on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8601265515
Get SkypeTalking for NVDA:
http://skypetalking.googlecode.com/

Change Your Subscription
Group Home
Contact Group Owner
Terms Of Service
Unsubscribe From This Group

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Oh, BTW: Have  you heard of Vinux? It is self voicing for the install and uses ORCA by default. I set it all up without any sighted help at all.

On 9/25/2017 8:59 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

HI

I downloaded and installed q-bittorrent from its website. for the most part it seems accessible. But question, how do I once a torrent is downloaded how do I tell q-bittorrent to stop seeding the torrent basically forget about that torrent's magnet link and stop doing everything? I downloaded ubuntu from a torrent now I got its iso file I am done but q-bittorrent still thinks I want to seed the torrent. any help? do I maybe have to install a jaws demo to help me out with this perhaps?

thanks

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

Matt Turner

Anyway to see the percentage of a download?

On 9/25/2017 1:52 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
[...]

In Mew Torrent? Yes, You can heare the percent, size, upload and download speed. Mew torrent can give you more info than most people will want. I actually remove some of the stuff from the colum view. You have to use the Jaws cursor sometimes but there isnt anything in the app you cant access with Jaws.

On 9/25/2017 11:04 AM, Matt Turner wrote:

[...]

I ment using q-bittorrent.

On 9/25/2017 2:18 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
[...]

Sorry answering too many lists! I didnt catch the NVDA part... I am new to NVDA but it should work the same as Jaws. I dont have it installed right now or I would check it for you. :)

On 9/25/2017 11:18 AM, Randy Barnett wrote:
[...]

Hareth

Josh,
Its a bit tricky, change the highlighted torrent in the app intercace
from all, to seeding press the space bar on it and tab to here its
title, press the space bar to make sure its been selected, press the
application key the context it menu has all you need.

On 9/25/17, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:
[...]

what did u remove from the colum?

[...]

Upload speed, peers and something else. Basicly got it down to file, size and download speed. Like I said it isn't installed right now.
Been really busy with my business and havent needed it yet.