Topics

where to get windows live mail for win seven pro

This link is to the last version of WLM 2012 downloaded just about a week before it was pulled from the Microsoft website.

It's part of the Windows Essentials Suite, but you can elect to install any one or more of the individual programs.

            Niels Bohr

Gene

As I recall, this link is to the newer ribbon version of Windows Live Mail.  If it is to the older version, let us know.  I didn’t name the file as to version when I saved it.

Gene

Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 1:34 PM
Subject: [nvda] where to get windows live mail for win seven pro

Can someone direct me where to get hold of windows live mail for win seven pro.

I need to install and check it out to help someone else.

Thanks

Rich

Richard Kuzma