From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] replying to individuals rather than the entire list

Does it do Usenet?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:18 PM

Weird cause I don't use any add-ons. I just killed off the Lightning
one a few days ago. I'm seriously switching to the WIN 10 mail app.

On 9/26/2017 6:02 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
If mailto links aren't working in Thunderbird it's because some
setting is turned off or some add-on is preventing it.

I just activated the "Reply to Sender" links in multiple messages
I've saved and to a one I get the compose window opened with the
correct subject, which is Re: plus the subject from the original
message (which results in double Re: at times).

--
/Brian/- Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063 (dot
level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

*//**/The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement./**/
But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another/**/ profound
truth./*

*/~ /**/Niels Bohr/*

Chris Mullins

What keyboard layout have you selected in NVDA? It sounds like it has a numeric keypad, so do you not have to specify desktop layout? I can't be specific about this as I have never used laptop layout, so do not know it's configuration, just that laptop layouts vary considerably between machines that perhaps keyboard mapping is required to get optimum results for your particular computer.
Cheers
Chris

[...]

Moty Azrad

Yes, I did and I still have the same problem.
BTw, control home and control end are working but not the home or end keys.
I ask here anyone who knows well the configurations of NVDA THAT MAY HELP ME.
I TRIED TO CHANGE LAYOUT TO LAPTOP AND I STILL HAVE THE SAME TROUBE.
I HOPE SOMONE WHO knows well NVDA LIKE Joseph Lee will tnswer and help me.

Thanks

Moti

[...]

Hello!

Press NVDA+1, to activate Keyboard help.
Press the Home and End keys.
Press NVDA+1 to deactivate Keyboard help.
Press NVDA+F1 to launch LogViewer.
Send us the log.

Regards,

Rui