Getting Better Sounding Voices For NVDA

James Robinson

Hello!

I once saw a link on this list showing where NVDA users could purchase
Eloquence voices to be used on one or three machines. I would like to know
how to get these voices and want to know their cost, as I have trouble
listening to the voices that come with NVDA. Thanks very much for your
help.

Sincerely,

James Robinson

Sarah k Alawami

I believe code factory sells them. They are $60 or there abouts.

On Oct 3, 2017, at 12:20 PM, James Robinson <jardatalearningcenter@jardata.biz> wrote:

Hello!

I once saw a link on this list showing where NVDA users could purchase
Eloquence voices to be used on one or three machines. I would like to know
how to get these voices and want to know their cost, as I have trouble
listening to the voices that come with NVDA. Thanks very much for your
help.

Sincerely,

James Robinson

Tony Ballou

Hi James,

I think it's code factory which offers both eloquence and vocalizer
expressive voices. Go to

http://www.codefactoryglobal.com and see what's available.

Tony