Topics

Owner's Note: Jeff's Dream #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

After exchanging some messages with other fellow moderators, I have modified my stance on the Jeff's Dream website. I encourage users to look for add-ons at the official add-on site first. If you are unable to find it, you awe welcome to look for add-ons in other locations, and if you know an add-on that would help a user and they are asking questions, you may share that add-on with the community, even if it is on that site. What may not be shared, however, is any illegal content, including the Eloquence synthesizer or any other paid voice package if it was obtained illegally without payment. So far as I am aware, and I am always learning, but there is no legal way to share or obtain Eloquence for free through an add-on, so any discussion of that will be stopped immediately, with members who share illegal software receiving a very quick, very permanent ban with no recourse of appeal.  I would also urge users to pay attention to the source from which they download add-ons, and be aware of any security implications. Nobody on this list can or will be held responsible as a result of downloading illegal content or content which contains security threats.

If you have any further questions on this topic, please send your comments and suggestions, as always, to nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io

thanks.
--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100% personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

Well in that case, the japanese game translater addon at blindaudiogames.com or at least its webpage should be linked.

You do need a free account for security, the author that makes it has to pay google to use the translation function but his hope is that  eventually entire games translations will be stored on his server.