NVDA AND CCleaner No speech on win 7 after clean issue.

Hi All
As per subject line suggests I get no speech after a clean
with the CCleaner program.
I have to restart the machine to get the speech back.

NVDA 2017.3
Win 7 Pro 64bit
CCleaner 5. a clean version

I run the cleaner on the default settings.

Any help?
--
John from Woodside Apps. - Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Twitter

Our new game Super Tile Smash
Now available on the App Store!
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/super-tile-smash/id1196714817?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Android FREE version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wa.supertilesmash.free
Android PRO version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wa.supertilesmash.pro

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Well I'm using it on windows 7. Could I ask if its the 64 bit or 32 bit portable version?
I find the 64 bit one actually more reliable, andas long as you do not change the defaults its not mucking anything screenreader like up. I did of course download the version without the malware when prompted.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

[...]

hello.
which version do you use exactly?
i asked because i am afraid that you use the version which has malware!

[...]

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Antony Stone

Which version has malware?

Antony.

On Wednesday 04 October 2017 at 20:40:40, zahra wrote:

hello.
which version do you use exactly?
i asked because i am afraid that you use the version which has malware!

Well I'm using it on windows 7. Could I ask if its the 64 bit or 32 bit
portable version?

I find the 64 bit one actually more reliable, andas long as you do not
change the defaults its not mucking anything screenreader like up. I did
of course download the version without the malware when prompted.

As per subject line suggests I get no speech after a clean
with the CCleaner program.
I have to restart the machine to get the speech back.

NVDA 2017.3
Win 7 Pro 64bit
CCleaner 5. a clean version

I run the cleaner on the default settings.

Any help?
--
The words "e pluribus unum" on the Great Seal of the United States are from a
poem by Virgil entitled "Moretum", which is about cheese and garlic salad

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

None have malware, the latest versions do have avast but if you are carefull to read the boxes you can uncheck it and its not exactly malware though its sneakily put in.

It is interesting to note though that after the ccleaner hack that was removed and I do wander that with the introduction of avast if someone managed to partly hack the routeens.

CCleaner was fine before avast came in, it got hacked when avast came in.

If I were piriform I'd ditch avast and go back to where I was before.

They allready have google toolbars and the like and google previde a lot more for what they take than avast does.