removing emails in gmail in bulk

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

hi, i tried to remove a lot of emails from my gmail account, but for the life of me I cannot find the select all messages link.  I tried switching from basic html view to standard view and even tried it with firefox but no luck.  is there a way to do this with nvda?  if so, could someone please explain how step by step.  thx in advance

Sarah k Alawami

I just end up checking the boxes. The ris a way to select all messages in standard view but I have forgotten the key strokes.

Take care and hope that helps a bit, even though I don't think it did.

Sarah k Alawami: Owner of Alawami Productions, where quality is key.
Check us out at http://alawamiproductions.com/listen
and for the itunes page go here.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/sarah-alawami/id268693059

On Oct 6, 2017, at 11:30 AM, Tony James <megatronjames@gmail.com> wrote:

hi, i tried to remove a lot of emails from my gmail account, but for the life of me I cannot find the select all messages link. I tried switching from basic html view to standard view and even tried it with firefox but no luck. is there a way to do this with nvda? if so, could someone please explain how step by step. thx in advance

            Niels Bohr